- Put the oil pump-probe into the
- After turning on the power, press the switch button to the ll position to warm up for 5
- Turn the round button to the right to start the disinfection machine and time
- Turn off the machine after use and unplug the power.
- Finally, press the middle O reset switch to return to the home
- Cleaning function: Put the probe in clean water, switch on I and turn on the cleaning
Make Your Own: Fog disinfectant Fluid
Step 1: What You Will Need: Sodium Hypochlorite (Recommended), Glycerol Glycerin, or Glycerin (same thing) Alcohol disinfectant.
Step 2: Where to Get Your Ingredients from It is easily and cheaply obtainable from your local chemist. Either behind the counter or on the shelf, you will find it next to the throat medicines as this is one of its uses eases discomfort from harsh coughing.
Step 3: Method For high-density smoke. Make a solution of 30% glycerol. The remaining 70% is made up of the alcohol disinfectant.
For medium density smoke.
Make a solution of 20% glycerol. The remaining 80% is made up of the alcohol disinfectant
For low-density smoke.
Make a solution of 15% glycerol. The remaining 85% is made up of the alcohol disinfectant