Fish Oil provides an anti-inflammatory action within the body which may reduce joint inflammation and joint swelling associated with arthritis. It is also important for cardiovascular health.
In addition to these benefits, Nature’s Care Fish Oil 1000mg is beneficial if you can’t manage the recommended 2-3 serves of fish a week. DHA is necessary for the normal function of the eye, brain and nervous system.
To ensure you can take Nature’s Care Fish Oil 1000mg with confidence, we regularly test our fish oil for mercury and use only high-quality fish oil without added artificial surfactants to disguise fishy odors.
Helps relieve symptoms of:
- Osteo arthritis
- Swollen joints
Maintains normal healthy:
- Cardiovascular system
- Eye function
- Brain function
- Cholesterol levels in healthy individuals
- Nervous system
As an Omega-3 supplement:
- Adults: Take 1 capsule 3 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Children (from 6-12 years): Take 1-2 capsules daily (prick and squeeze into milk or juice), or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Children (under 6 years): Only as directed by your healthcare professional.
For Arthritis: Take up to 3 capsules 3 times daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.No added sugar, yeast, gluten, starch, wheat, corn, milk derivatives,
- preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Protect from humidity.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, please consult a healthcare professional.